Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Fresno Body Works North were able to experience it. They w...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Fresno Body Works North, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by po...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Fresno Body Wo...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...