Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Fresno Body Works North, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are some interes...
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...