Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Top 5 Songs About Cars, Drivers And Speeding We love our anthems, ballads and party songs here in the old USA and of course, we also worship our cars. Here is our list of the Top 5 songs about ca...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Fresno Body Works North, we ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Fresno, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Fresno Body Works North, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are some interes...