Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...
- Why Do I Need A Dash Cam? Sales of dashboard cameras are sharply increasing as more and more drivers worldwide are embracing this technology for security, safety and that much-...
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Top 5 Songs About Cars, Drivers And Speeding We love our anthems, ballads and party songs here in the old USA and of course, we also worship our cars. Here is our list of the Top 5 songs about ca...