Mercury makes it trouble-free to get your vehicle repaired, because Mercury Insurance has taken the guesswork out of finding a quality repair facility. You can choose a Mercury approved Customer Authorized Repair Service (CARS) Facility or you can opt to work with your own shop. Either way, we will handle everything from start to finish adroitly and seamlessly from beginning to its completion.
CARS Program Benefits
Mercury's approved CARS facilities must adhere to stringent standards to earn the opportunity to serve our customers. Our quality control specialists continuously audit and inspect our national network of CARS facilities, ensuring that they provide high quality repairs and the best service available in the collision repair industry today. In addition, in order to maintain Mercury approval, each facility is constantly monitored on the following criteria:
- The quality of the work
- The time it takes to complete a repair
- The quality of the customer service
- The integrity of the business
Mercury's CARS Program Makes Getting Your Car Back on the Road as Simple as 1-2-3
- If you get into an accident, call Mercury's 24/7 Claims Hotline at (800) 503-3724.
- Your claims representative will refer you to the closest or most convenient Mercury-approved CARS repair facility.
- Your vehicle will be repaired by a highly qualified repair facility and Mercury will guarantee those repairs for as long as you own the car.
You do not have to select a CARS facility, but we are so confident in the quality of their work that when you do, we will guarantee it for as long as you own the car. That is right--Mercury will guarantee any and all paint, bodywork and workmanship completed by a Mercury CARS repair facility for as long as you own the car!
Sources: Mercury Insurance