Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Improve Your Driving And Reduce Wear And Tear On Your Car I was in a cab the other day and the driver scared the heck out of me. He was darting in and out of traffic, changing lanes erratically and accelerati...
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- Top 5 Superhero Movie Cars Of All-Time With comic book companies like DC and Marvel producing new superhero movies and graphic novels faster than you can say "Pow!" "Bam!&quo...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- Interesting Facts About Rudolf Diesel, The Creator Of The Diesel Engine The diesel engine has changed the world of automotive transportation in so many ways that it's hard to count them all. But, what do you know about...