Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- The Colorful History Of American Bumper Stickers Bumper stickers all have a message; whether it's to advertise, advocate, make a witty comment, or even a person’s political position. At Fre...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around CA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Automobi...
- People Are Standing Up For Car Seat Safety Did you know that safety experts are saying that when it comes to actually positioning a car seat within a vehicle, parents are actually endanger...