Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- Roads That Think: The Smart Highways Of The Future Roads that Think: The Smart Highways of the Future As we all know, cars and becoming smarter and eventually they will allegedly all be driving the...
- Driving Tips For Holiday Travel Many people will travel to visit loved ones for the holidays and the American Red Cross has travel tips holiday travelers can follow to arrive safely ...
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...