Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- Improve Your Driving And Reduce Wear And Tear On Your Car I was in a cab the other day and the driver scared the heck out of me. He was darting in and out of traffic, changing lanes erratically and accelerati...
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- Top 5 Superhero Movie Cars Of All-Time With comic book companies like DC and Marvel producing new superhero movies and graphic novels faster than you can say "Pow!" "Bam!&quo...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...