To work with the best people in the world, always take your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Romeo to a Mopar Certified Collision Repair Facility. With all of the latest training backed by years of experience, Mopar Certified Collision Repairers know your car better than anyone else.
Use Only Authentic Mopar Parts
In addition to receiving excellent service, Authentic Mopar Collision Repair Parts are the only parts designed, engineered and tested exclusively for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Romeo vehicles. They help preserve the integrity of your vehicle, and to help keep it looking and performing as it should. That's why, if you’re in a collision, you should insist on Authentic Mopar Collision Repair Parts. They're the same parts and components used at the factory to build your vehicle.
We handle everything after the insurance claim, and keep you up-to-date on our progress. From creating the estimate (or working off an existing estimate), to contacting your insurance, proceeding with the claim, repairing your vehicle, carefully inspecting all repairs, and finally cleaning your vehicle, we do it all. We even have relationships with Hertz and Enterprise to make sure you get a great deal on a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired.
What You'll Get by Working with a Mopar Certified Shop:
- They install with a precise, good-as-new fit
- They are tested to help ensure your safety
- They utilize the same materials, paints and coatings as your vehicle to match its finish
- They maintain the same level of corrosion protection durability as your vehicle did when it was new; and
- As a result, they help protect your vehicle's value in the event of an accident