Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Top 5 Life-Saving Automotive Safety Technologies Today's highly sophisticated vehicles contain a wide range of life-saving features and more are being developed every day. But, what are the best of t...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...
- How 3D Printing Is Changing The Car Industry Shopping for a new car will potentially become an entirely different experience with the use of 3D printing technology. As soon as 2017, you might be ...
- Improve Your Driving And Reduce Wear And Tear On Your Car I was in a cab the other day and the driver scared the heck out of me. He was darting in and out of traffic, changing lanes erratically and accelerati...
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...