Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Dan’s Auto Collision Inc. was established in 1969 and we are in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on the corner of Ralph Avenue and Foster Avenue. We are family owned and operated and have been in the same location for over 30 years. In our 8,000-square foot building we can repair 12 cars s... Read More
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Dan's Auto Collision, located in Brooklyn of NY, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and ...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Brooklyn wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smartp...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...