Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Dan’s Auto Collision Inc. was established in 1969 and we are in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on the corner of Ralph Avenue and Foster Avenue. We are family owned and operated and have been in the same location for over 30 years. In our 8,000-square foot building we can repair 12 cars s... Read More
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Dan's Auto Collision in Brook...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Dan's Auto Collision, located in Brooklyn of NY, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and ...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Brooklyn wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smartp...