Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Dan’s Auto Collision Inc. was established in 1969 and we are in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on the corner of Ralph Avenue and Foster Avenue. We are family owned and operated and have been in the same location for over 30 years. In our 8,000-square foot building we can repair 12 cars s... Read More
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- 3 Best Reasons To Take Your Car To The Dealer For Service Some people think that if they take their car to an independent repair facility, they will save money. In many cases, that's not true, because it ...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...