Repairs Covered as Long as You Own Your Car
Auto Repair Network
To save you time after an accident, The Hartford offers the option of using one of our preferred repair shops authorized to perform both the inspection and the repairs. These shops must pass an extensive quality review by The Hartford. The Hartford backs their workmanship for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
The Hartford's Auto Repair Shop Network is designed to make repairs after a claim easy and hassle-free. If you use one of the shops in our approved Auto Repair Shop Network, we stand behind the workmanship on covered repairs nationwide for as long as you own or lease the vehicle.
Reasons to Choose a Shop in the Network
- The Hartford provides access to a nationwide network of approved repair shops.
- All shops must pass an extensive quality inspection of customer service facilities, repair equipment, training practices and workmanship.
- We pay network shops directly, so you won't pay out-of-pocket expenses, except your deductible.
The Hartford stands behind the work of the network shops on covered repairs nationwide for as long as you own or lease the vehicle.
- We work directly with the auto repair shops so there's a lot less paperwork for you to worry about.
- There’s no need for multiple estimates in most cases.
- You can get a $100 collision deductible discount in many states.