Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
It is all about YOU, the consumer When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy of the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop. Speed, Accuracy, Ease Fix Auto San Jose has ... Read More
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- Interesting Facts About Buick At Fix Auto San Jose, we have worked on quite a few Buicks over the years, and we know a lot about the Buick Company’s history. For instance, ma...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...