Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Alexander Collision Center For over 25 years, customers have trusted Alexander Collision Center to repair their vehicle right, the first time. We serve all dealerships, including Chevrolet, Nissan, BMW, Toyota, and Scion and all other makes and models. Located in Oxnard CA and servi... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Oxnard, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- What All Those Numbers On Your Car Tires Mean What All Those Numbers on Your Car Tires Mean Your car's tires are one (actually four) of the most important safety features your vehicle has ...
- How To Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting A Car How to Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting a Car Do you usually rent a car for your holiday getaways or summer road trips? In the Unit...