Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Alexander Collision Center
For over 25 years, customers have trusted Alexander Collision Center to repair their vehicle right, the first time. We serve all dealerships, including Chevrolet, Nissan, BMW, Toyota, and Scion and all other makes and models. Located in Oxnard CA and servi... Read More
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Alexander Collision Center, ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Oxnard, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...