- What Information is Collected.
a. Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information and you will not be prevented from using the site, however you may not be able to take full advantage of all our services and features such as appointment setting or contact forms.
b. Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by AutoBody-Review.com for the operation of the website, to maintain quality of the service we provide our clients, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AutoBody-Review.com Website.
c. "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers from us, our affiliates and related third parties.
improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. No third party has direct access to your information. We may however, in connection with advertising partners and promotions, share your information for services we feel you may be interested in.
- Use of Credit Card Information. If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. We hold our third parties accountable to the same methods of protecting your information as we do.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Unsubscribe from third party Communications. Our third parties are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our third parties marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.