Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Alexander Collision Center For over 25 years, customers have trusted Alexander Collision Center to repair their vehicle right, the first time. We serve all dealerships, including Chevrolet, Nissan, BMW, Toyota, and Scion and all other makes and models. Located in Oxnard CA and servi... Read More
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Alexander Collision Center in Oxnard, CA. When we think of ...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...