Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Factoids About Cars In The 1970s The 1970s were all about shag carpeting, big collars, and of course, disco music. It wasn’t unusual to find shag carpeting in one of the far out ca...
- How Long Should My Tires Last? You depend on your car to take you where you want to go. However, many drivers don’t give much thought to the wear and tear on their tires. Car manu...
- The History Of Car Audio After buckling in and turning on your vehicle, the next thing most of us do is crank up our car stereos. Whether you’re listening to classical music...
- How Long Will My Tires Really Last? There is an ongoing argument about how long your car's tires will last. Car manufacturers and companies that sell and service tires say that you need ...
- Do Bus Lanes Promote Public Transit? Hop on any bus in the U.S., pay the fare and sit back and relax while you’re driven to your destination, usually with a few stops along the way....