Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Get Your Kicks At The Route 66 Car Museum Along one of the most famous roadways in the United States—Route 66—you’ll find the Route 66 Car Museum. Located in Springfield, Mis...
- Two Most Common Driving Fables Who taught you how to drive? Was it a driving school or did they instruct you in high school or did a relative teach you how? If you were taught how t...
- How To Avoid Getting Ripped Off On Parts If you're a do-it-yourselfer and proud of it, wrenching on your ride out in the yard is as American as baseball and sweet apple pie! At Frien...
- Tips For First-Time Car Buyers Whether it's your first car or your 15th, the process of buying a car is pretty much the same every time. The biggest factor that could change thi...
- Factoids About Cars In The 1970s The 1970s were all about shag carpeting, big collars, and of course, disco music. It wasn’t unusual to find shag carpeting in one of the far out ca...