Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- How To Avoid Getting Ripped Off On Parts If you're a do-it-yourselfer and proud of it, wrenching on your ride out in the yard is as American as baseball and sweet apple pie! At Frien...
- Tips For First-Time Car Buyers The basic process of purchasing a car is pretty much the same, whether it's your first car or your 15th. The only factor that might alter the scen...
- Factoids About Cars In The 1970s The 1970s were all about shag carpeting, big collars, and of course, disco music. It wasn’t unusual to find shag carpeting in one of the far out ca...
- How Long Should My Tires Last? You depend on your car to take you where you want to go. However, many drivers don’t give much thought to the wear and tear on their tires. Car manu...
- The History Of Car Audio After buckling in and turning on your vehicle, the next thing most of us do is crank up our car stereos. Whether you’re listening to classical music...