Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Parents Stick To No-Text Policies To Save Lives At Friendly Collision Center, we often see tragic news stories in the Dallas area about young people involved in severe auto accidents while text...
- Who Will Still Drive In The Autonomous Age? In about 10-15 years, depending on who you believe, people all over the world will have to make some tough decisions about whether or not they w...
- California Developing New Self-Driving Traffic And Testing Laws The Golden State is the world's leading self-driving research, development and testing area, with most of the planet's largest high-tech compa...
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at F...
- Alternative Transportation For Older Drivers As baby boomers age, many people are concerned about the safety of older drivers and their future mobility. Maybe you’re an older driver wonderi...