Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Tesla Announces EV Pickup Truck Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced the company's latest creation: an electric pickup truck. The vehicle that will reported...
- Did You Know Paul Newman Was A Racing Icon? Paul Newman was many things, including an award-winning actor, food manufacturer, philanthropist, husband and father and, possibly most important, a c...
- Get Your Kicks At The Route 66 Car Museum Along one of the most famous roadways in the United States—Route 66—you’ll find the Route 66 Car Museum. Located in Springfield, Mis...
- Two Most Common Driving Fables Who taught you how to drive? Was it a driving school or did they instruct you in high school or did a relative teach you how? If you were taught how t...
- How To Avoid Getting Ripped Off On Parts If you're a do-it-yourselfer and proud of it, wrenching on your ride out in the yard is as American as baseball and sweet apple pie! At Frien...