Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at F...
- Alternative Transportation For Older Drivers As baby boomers age, many people are concerned about the safety of older drivers and their future mobility. Maybe you’re an older driver wonderi...
- Tesla Announces EV Pickup Truck Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced the company's latest creation: an electric pickup truck. The vehicle that will reported...
- Did You Know Paul Newman Was A Racing Icon? Paul Newman was many things, including an award-winning actor, food manufacturer, philanthropist, husband and father and, possibly most important, a c...
- Get Your Kicks At The Route 66 Car Museum Along one of the most famous roadways in the United States—Route 66—you’ll find the Route 66 Car Museum. Located in Springfield, Mis...