Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- The History Of Car Audio After buckling in and turning on your vehicle, the next thing most of us do is crank up our car stereos. Whether you’re listening to classical m...
- How Long Will My Tires Really Last? There is an ongoing argument about how long your car's tires will last. Car manufacturers and companies that sell and service tires say that you n...
- Do Bus Lanes Promote Public Transit? Hop on any bus in the U.S., pay the fare and sit back and relax while you’re driven to your destination, usually with a few stops along the way....
- Greatest Inventions In Automotive History At Friendly Collision Center, we know all well that our cars are extensions of ourselves and the average person in the U.S. spends an average of...
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...