Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
At Friendly Certified Collision we hear it all the time, there is something different about how we treat our customers. It's no secret; we do good work, hire honest and trustworthy employees and give customers the kind of treatment we would like to receive. We never want to see our customers or ... Read More
- Greatest Inventions In Automotive History At Friendly Collision Center, we know all well that our cars are extensions of ourselves and the average person in the U.S. spends an average of...
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...
- Car Technology That Never Got Past The Design Stage Automotive engineers and designers are always looking for the next big thing and if one can find one, they can make a ton of money and change automoti...
- Fred Flintstone's Flintmobile Up For Auction On EBay If you're ever in a discussion about cartoon cars you pretty much have to talk about Fred Flintstone’s foot-powered car. The Flintstones, Am...
- Do Smartphone Breathalyzers Really Work? There seems to be an app for nearly everything now. Over the last few years, mobile apps have even been developed that can easily transform your smart...