Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Welcome to OKC Auto Works of Oklahoma City, OK! As a family owned and operated business, OKC Auto Works has been providing quality full service auto repair for over 15 years. Let the experts get your vehicle back on the road in no time. Our I-Car Gold certified and ASE certified technicians ... Read More
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at OKC Auto Works, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Oklahoma City, OK, it can ge...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around OK, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...