Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Welcome to OKC Auto Works of Oklahoma City, OK! As a family owned and operated business, OKC Auto Works has been providing quality full service auto repair for over 15 years. Let the experts get your vehicle back on the road in no time. Our I-Car Gold certified and ASE certified technicians ... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at OKC Auto Works, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Oklahoma City, OK, it can ge...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around OK, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- The World’s Top 5 Luxury Limousines When was the very first time you got to ride in a limo? Was it your high school prom, graduation or possibly your wedding? Almost of all of us at ...