Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair!
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair is a family owned auto body shop. We are dedicated in providing only the most excellent customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run a successful collision repair facility.&nb... Read More
- The Lane Motor Museum In Nashville, TN In Nashville, Tennessee, you’ll find micro cars, amphibious and military vehicles, and many other unique automobiles and motorcycles at the Lane...
- Volvo Jumps Into EV/Hybrid Market With Both Feet Automaker Volvo is showing some class and giving major love to the planet by saying "no more gas" by telling the world that they will soon b...
- Funny Tickets We Hope We Don't Ever Get More than 100,000 people get traffic tickets every single day, believe it or not. Americans pay more than $6 billion annually in speeding tickets, eno...
- The History Of The Turbocharger Recently, turbocharged engines have become more prevalent as car manufacturers try to adhere to more stringent fuel economy standards. We know that tu...
- What Are Forward Collision Warning Systems? At F. Lofrano & Son, Inc. - Divisadero Street, we love sharing blogs about car technology, because we know that it is changing all the time, here in S...