Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair located at 1745 Divisadero Street was started by Frank and Tony who are a father and son team. This business was opened in July 1974 and have been through the manually entered estimates and repair orders to the updated first management system tha... Read More
- Bad Driving Habits That Can Ruin Your Day Out of the roads and highways of this country, we encounter a wide range of different drivers with different driving habits and varied ways of getting...
- Ever Heard Of The Trabant, The East German "Spark Plug With A Roof"? The Germans are technical geniuses and they have created some of the finest cars in the history of automobiles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW ...
- Why Did My Air Conditioning Fail? There’s nothing worse on a sweltering day than turning on the air conditioning unit in your car and experiencing a problem. You’re expecti...
- How To Calculate Your Miles Per Gallon We buy cars based on their Miles Per Gallon (MPG) numbers, but how do we really know if the carmakers are giving us the real facts? In addition, will ...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...