Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair!
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair is a family owned auto body shop. We are dedicated in providing only the most excellent customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run a successful collision repair facility.&nb... Read More
- The Buffalo Transportation Pierce-Arrow Museum From an early age, James (Jim) Sandoro Jr. had a keen interest in cars. Growing up in the City of Buffalo, New York, Sandoro recalls looking at an old...
- Safety Driving Tips For Halloween Night The sun has gone down, the ghosts and goblins are out and it’s time to collect bags full of candy. Can you guess what day it is? It’s tric...
- A Car Lounge Created For Serious Gearheads As car-crazed people in large cities start looking for cool places to hang out with other autophiles and their beloved vehicles, young entrepreneurs l...
- The Lane Motor Museum In Nashville, TN In Nashville, Tennessee, you’ll find micro cars, amphibious and military vehicles, and many other unique automobiles and motorcycles at the Lane...
- Volvo Jumps Into EV/Hybrid Market With Both Feet Automaker Volvo is showing some class and giving major love to the planet by saying "no more gas" by telling the world that they will soon b...