Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair located at 1745 Divisadero Street was started by Frank and Tony who are a father and son team. This business was opened in July 1974 and have been through the manually entered estimates and repair orders to the updated first management system tha... Read More
- New Protective Film Can Save Your Car's Fresh Finish You have a nice car with a beautiful paint job on it, but things keep messing with its finish. Maybe you just got your car re-painted right after a co...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Auto...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at F. Lofrano & Son, Inc. - Divisadero Stree...
- Top 5 NHRA Racers Of All-Time When it comes to car racing, dragsters are some of the fastest machines in the world. Two powerful vehicles, traveling more than 330 mph in less than ...