Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair!
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair is a family owned auto body shop. We are dedicated in providing only the most excellent customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run a successful collision repair facility.&nb... Read More
- Funny Tickets We Hope We Don't Ever Get More than 100,000 people get traffic tickets every single day, believe it or not. Americans pay more than $6 billion annually in speeding tickets, eno...
- The History Of The Turbocharger Recently, turbocharged engines have become more prevalent as car manufacturers try to adhere to more stringent fuel economy standards. We know that tu...
- What Are Forward Collision Warning Systems? At F. Lofrano & Son, Inc. - Divisadero Street, we love sharing blogs about car technology, because we know that it is changing all the time, here in S...
- The Honda NeuV Knows How You Feel The Honda NeuV, a lightweight, city-friendly electric car, is the company’s latest concept and a peek at what cars may be in the...
- How Can We Stop Car Heatstroke Fatalities? At F. Lofrano & Son, Inc. - Divisadero Street, we often see frightening news stories about young children that perished due to heatstroke in the San...