Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Rocco’s Collision on Snyder Avenue Our second Philadelphia location in the heart of South Philadelphia in the Stadium Complex area. This shop is a spacious two story 12,000 square foot shop on a well traveled two way street. This facility has ample office space and every piece of mode... Read More
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...
- A Future On Three Wheels: Elio Motors Elio Motors is an American startup automaker founded in 2008 by Paul Elio, engineer and company CEO. Based in Phoenix, Arizona this company is prepari...
- The Art Car Revolution Celebrates Its 32nd Anniversary At Rocco's Collision Center - Snyder, we love working on cars and by fixing them back to their pre-accident condition, we believe we're artis...
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...