Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Rocco’s Collision on Snyder Avenue Our second Philadelphia location in the heart of South Philadelphia in the Stadium Complex area. This shop is a spacious two story 12,000 square foot shop on a well traveled two way street. This facility has ample office space and every piece of mode... Read More
- Top 5 List Of Best Cities For EV Owners Drivers all over the country want to be as green as they possibly can, so the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) are climbing at a steady rate. People a...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Rocco's Collision Center - Snyder, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are so...
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...
- A Future On Three Wheels: Elio Motors Elio Motors is an American startup automaker founded in 2008 by Paul Elio, engineer and company CEO. Based in Phoenix, Arizona this company is prepari...