Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Rocco’s Collision on Snyder Avenue Our second Philadelphia location in the heart of South Philadelphia in the Stadium Complex area. This shop is a spacious two story 12,000 square foot shop on a well traveled two way street. This facility has ample office space and every piece of mode... Read More
- Incentives Make It Easy To Own An EV As we break away from our dependence on oil, electric vehicles are becoming more and more popular, especially among younger drivers. By providing ince...
- Top 5 Celebrity Car Collections We love our entertainers and it seems like many of them love their cars. With tons of what they call "disposable funds", these five men (fou...
- Top 5 List Of Best Cities For EV Owners Drivers all over the country want to be as green as they possibly can, so the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) are climbing at a steady rate. People a...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Rocco's Collision Center - Snyder, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are so...
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...