Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Here at Mathews-Carlsen Body Works, we have been serving the Palo Alto, CA area since 1955. This collision repair center was established by Carl Carlsen of Carlsen Motor Group and was later partnered with Marshall Mathews to become Mathews-Carlsen Body Works. Our shop is certified in Volvo, Volk... Read More
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Mathews-Carlsen Bod...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Palo Alto wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smart...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Mathews-Carlsen Body Works, located in Palo Alto of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovati...