Audi owners are a discerning group, and that's why they prefer to take their cars to an Authorized Collision Repair Center that offers Expert Repairs Designed by Audi. To be certain that their collision repairs adhere to the carmaker's rigid standards for workmanship, integrity and safety, Audi drivers can rely on an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Center.
Audi Genuine Parts Lead the Way
Already known for its firm commitment to advancing repair technologies and customer service, Audi is now revolutionizing the collision repair field in new and exciting ways through its world-class Certified Collision Repair Program. Every Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility is recommended to use only Audi Genuine Parts that are backed by the Audi Manufacturer Vehicle Warranty. Each technician working at an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility undergoes intense ongoing training in the correct use of Audi factory-approved repair equipment, tools and technologies. This is done so to guarantee that the repair meets Audi’s exacting standards each and every time.
There are two types of Audi Authorized collision repair facilities: the Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Network, and the Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility Program. Both can repair all non-aluminum models, but the aluminum certified shops can only fix aluminum Audis.
All Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facilities work hard to bring your vehicle back to manufacturer’s specifications and illustrating that their motto--“Fixed Right, First Time”-- truly says it all.
We Will Make it Easier for You
As an Audi owner, the benefits for working with an Audi Authorized Collision Repair facility include:
- One-stop shopping
- Eligible customers receive complimentary towing to their Audi Authorized Collision Repair facility via Audi Roadside Assistance
- Repair process and facility standardization help produce safe repairs
- High-quality repairs help maximize the vehicle's value
- OEM-authorized program assures the vehicle owner receives parts specified and approved by Audi
- Audi approved parts that meet technical performance standards with precise fit and form.
- Limited lifetime warranty for paint repairs through OEM suppliers
- Reduces downtime of repairs by following Audi recommended processes
Sources: Audi USA