Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair!
F. Lofrano & Son Auto Body Repair is a family owned auto body shop. We are dedicated in providing only the most excellent customer service and collision repairs. We know what it takes to run a successful collision repair facility.&nb... Read More
- Fewer Commuters, Longer Commutes Poll Reveals Every year since 2007, more and more people have joined the home-based workforce for a wide range of reasons. Some people work from home to raise thei...
- U.S. Drivers Wasted $2.1 Billion In Gas In 2016 According to some new research conducted by AAA, drivers in this country wasted more than $2.1 billion dollars in 2016 by using premium gasoline in ca...
- Finding The Right Vehicle For A Disabled Driver If you are disabled or have a disabled family member that is able to drive, you already know that getting the right vehicle for yourself or someone th...
- Facts About The Tokyo Motor Show Most car buffs love a good car show, and luckily, there’s plenty to choose from. On the list of the biggest and best is the Tokyo Motor Show. Kn...
- GM And Honda Partner On Hydrogen Fuel Cell System Two of the largest carmakers on the planet and seriously jumping into the hydrogen fuel cell game, with their eyes on the future of transportation in ...