|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
Thank you for choosing Richard Karr Collision Center!
Every day, we perform the services needed to restore our customers’ vehicles back to pre-accident condition. It’s our goal to ensure everyone drives safely, comfortably and with top perfo... Read More
- Is Prepping Your Car For Painting A Good DIY Project? This blog is certainly not intended to teach you everything you need to know to about how to paint your car, but hopefully it will give you a kick sta...
- Are You TireWise? In 2014, the White House announced a new tire safety and efficiency program and named it TireWise, to raise more awareness about tire safety. Their du...
- How To Avoid Pedestrian Collisions When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...
- Top 5 Italian Car Brands Known for speed, design and beauty, Italy's love affair with their cars began in 1884 when Enrico Bernardi built a tricycle car that on petrol. The fi...
- Bicycles And Cars: Explain The Risks To Your Children Riding a bicycle to school can be a highly enjoyable for your child, but entails a little more skill (and caution) than walking. Before your chil...