|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
Thank you for choosing Richard Karr Collision Center!
Every day, we perform the services needed to restore our customers’ vehicles back to pre-accident condition. It’s our goal to ensure everyone drives safely, comfortably and with top perfo... Read More
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard TV reports about carjacking incidents and read about them in the news in Waco and all over TX and at Ric...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...