Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
WELCOME TO RICHARD KARR COLLISION CENTER Thank you for choosing Richard Karr Collision Center! Every day, we perform the services needed to restore our customers’ vehicles back to pre-accident condition. It’s our goal to ensure everyone drives safely, comfortably and with top perfo... Read More
- Read This And Don’t Be Another Car Vandalism Victim!! In large cities and even in tiny towns, car vandalism is at an all-time high. If you’ve ever had your car keyed, broken into or vandalized, you&...
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...