Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- The Coffee Car Perks Up In Popularity Do you love coffee? Can you not get around Clovis without first grabbing a much needed caffeine-rush? Well, you’d be interested to know tha...
- Top 5 Animated Cars Of All Time Regardless of when or where we were raised, we all watched cartoons growing up. There are countless fond memories of those Saturday morning cartoons w...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...