Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...
- A Future On Three Wheels: Elio Motors Elio Motors is an American startup automaker founded in 2008 by Paul Elio, engineer and company CEO. Based in Phoenix, Arizona this company is prepari...
- Driving Tips For Holiday Travel Many people will travel to visit loved ones for the holidays and the American Red Cross has travel tips holiday travelers can follow to arrive safely ...