Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Holy Popemobile! It’s One The Safest Vehicles In The World He’s one of the world’s most celebrated figures and most of us call him simply “The Pope”. With Pope Francis coming to the U.S...
- Will The ICar Compete With Tesla Or Google? Will the iCar Compete with Tesla? We love our iPods, iPads and iPhones, but will we also love the iCar? The Apple car project, codenamed "Tit...
- Drivers Are Changing Bad Habits And Saving Lives Drivers are Changing Bad Habits and Saving Lives Car accidents are up within the last decade and more than 40,000 of the deaths that occurred last ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...