Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Clynn “Doc” Dockstader and Jeff Dockstader, his son, founded Fresno Body Works in 1976. Doc spent most of his career operating a gas station and auto repair shop. Jeff had grown up at the gas station. He loved cars, had completed an auto body repair course at Fresno City College, and wor... Read More
- Top 5 Animated Cars Of All Time Regardless of when or where we were raised, we all watched cartoons growing up. There are countless fond memories of those Saturday morning cartoons w...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...