Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Detroit Auto Body has developed a business model that ensures quality workmanship and reduced repair times. DAB works with all insurance companies and takes the hassle out of the repair process for its customers. Our collision facility has earned the trust of thousands of customers. Detroit Auto Bod... Read More
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard reports about carjacking incidents in Covina and all over CA. At Detroit Auto Body, we know it's a concer...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....