Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Able Body, “The Finest in Collision Repair” Able Body Shop has been serving the Anchorage community for more that 40 years we employ approximately fifty people year around. We have been sponsoring a successful Internship program with the King Career Center for over 10 years. Our... Read More
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Holy Popemobile! It’s One The Safest Vehicles In The World He’s one of the world’s most celebrated figures and most of us call him simply “The Pope”. With Pope Francis coming to the U.S...
- Don’t Get Caught Up In A Road Rage Incident Don’t Get Caught Up in a Road Rage Incident There are many angry people on the roads all the time, especially in cities where traffic is a d...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...