Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Able Body, “The Finest in Collision Repair” Able Body Shop has been serving the Anchorage community for more that 40 years we employ approximately fifty people year around. We have been sponsoring a successful Internship program with the King Career Center for over 10 years. Our... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...
- The Art Car Revolution Celebrates Its 32nd Anniversary At Able Body Shop - Midtown, we love working on cars and by fixing them back to their pre-accident condition, we believe we're artists and cr...