Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Able Body, “The Finest in Collision Repair” Able Body Shop has been serving the Anchorage community for more that 40 years we employ approximately fifty people year around. We have been sponsoring a successful Internship program with the King Career Center for over 10 years. Our... Read More
- Holy Popemobile! It’s One The Safest Vehicles In The World He’s one of the world’s most celebrated figures and most of us call him simply “The Pope”. With Pope Francis coming to the U.S...
- Don’t Get Caught Up In A Road Rage Incident Don’t Get Caught Up in a Road Rage Incident There are many angry people on the roads all the time, especially in cities where traffic is a d...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...