Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Clay Cooley Collision works on all models and models of cars, trucks and SUV’s. Our mission is to make our customers vehicle look better then new. We want our customers to be happy with the repairs we have completed on their vehicle. Our customers mean a lot to us and our goal is to ensure a p... Read More
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Clay Cooley Collision Center were able to experience it. T...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...