Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
At A SUPERIOR COLLISION SHOP, we take pride in the deep relationships we establish with our customers. From the moment you walk through our doors, we treat you like a member of our family. We walk you through the insurance cycle, tow your vehicle, arrange your rental car, and go above and beyond to ... Read More
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at A Superior Collision Shop, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by ...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...