Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Hamblin's Body, Paint & Frameshop has set the standard for collision repair in the Inland Empire since 1967. Unfailing dedication to personalized service and quality care have been the cornerstone of our business for than thirty-five years. Know Your Rights After An Accident The custom... Read More
- Toyota's TeenDrive365 Keeps Teen Drivers Alive The first year when a teenager gets their driver's license is one of the most dangerous periods of their lives and while today's cars ar...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in ____...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around CA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...