Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Hamblin's Body, Paint & Frameshop has set the standard for collision repair in the Inland Empire since 1967. Unfailing dedication to personalized service and quality care have been the cornerstone of our business for than thirty-five years. Know Your Rights After An Accident The custom... Read More
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percen...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around CA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to CA and everyone talks about either...
- Top Five Roadside Attractions In The Northwest Traveling through the northwest part of the United States? Whether it’s a long or short journey, you never know what interesting things you&rsqu...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Riverside and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace ...