Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Cedar Springs – Dallas, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Cedar Springs was established in 2008 and can be found at W.... Read More
- Think Safety When Buying A Used Car For Your Teen When parents are looking for a decent used car for their teenager, they of course want to save money, but they also want to get a reliable car that ...
- How To Save Major Bucks On Car Rentals It's like everything else--those people who work harder and think smarter get the sweet deals while those who are uninformed get stuck paying through ...
- Only VIPs Get To See These Invitation-Only Car Collections There are a wide range of incredible car museums for people to visit all over the country and most of them are open to the public. At Caliber Collisio...
- Vehicle Cyber Security A #1 Priority, U.S. Government Says The U.S. government has warned carmakers that they need to work harder and smarter to protect the electronic and computer systems that they have in al...
- Mr. Wash Is The Largest Car Wash On The Planet The Germans make some of the world's most amazing cars and the country is known for its great inventions and innovations. They love their cars and the...